1. What is your return policy?
2. Why is my state not listed as a valid shipping state on your website?
3. If I ship a bottle of wine to someone as a gift, will there be an invoice included, and am I able to include a gift card?
4. Are you able to ship beer and spirits in addition to wine?
5. Does NJWineSeller.com deliver in NJ, and if so what are the minimum requirements?
6. If I place an order today, when will it ship/be ready for pickup?
7. Do you have a retail store that I can visit?
8. Can I hold wine without payment?
9. Do you sell gift certificates?
10. How long am I able to hold wine at your location before it must ship out or be picked up?
11. What are your store hours of operation?
12. What happens if no one is available to sign for my delivery?
13. Are prices on the website the same as in-store?
14. Do you ship in extreme cold or hot temperatures?
15. Does shipping via ground service guarantee a delivery date, and can I request a certain time that I am available?
16. How long does shipping take from New Jersey to where I am?
17. Can I make a mixed case, and how will that affect my 20% discount?
18. Do you ship to a business address and/or a P.O. Box?
19. Does an item being on the website guarantee the quantity that I am requesting on my order?
20. Do you ship outside of the United States?
21. What is required to pickup an order, and can I send someone else to pickup my order?
View all Articles
Cotes De Bourg sampling on May 25th.
Our in store sampling on Saturday, May 25, will more ...