Written By: Anthony Infantino
The weather is getting colder, and the leaves are changing color, which can only mean one thing — fall has arrived! To help you stay cozy this season, we’ve curated the perfect list of easy-to-make fall-themed beverages. Perfect for passing the time with friends at a Halloween party or while watching holiday movies, these drinks will really get you into the holiday feeling!
For drink prep made easy, all alcoholic ingredients are available on our website or in store!
Pumpkin Pie-Chai Spiked Latte
Looking to deviate from your typical mug of mulled wine? This spiked latte offers a delicious twist on a fall staple and the perfect way to cozy up and unwind.
• 6 oz. hot vanilla chai latte
• 1 ¼ oz. Fulton's Harvest Pumpkin Pie Cream Liqueur
• 3 tbsp. whipped cream
• ½ tsp. cinnamon sugar
1. Add Fulton's Harvest into a mug and fill with hot vanilla chai latte. Garnish with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon sugar.
The great part about this pairing? You can enjoy it hot or cold! Make a lowball cocktail with big chunks of clear ice or a hot spiked cider spiced with cinnamon and cloves. Either way, the smoky finish of whiskey complements the tartness of the apple cider perfectly.
Lowball Whiskey Cider (Serves 1)
• 3 oz. apple cider
• 1 ½ oz. whiskey (rye, blended Scotch, Tennessee, Canadian, Bourbon, or Fireball)
• Orange wheel
• Ice to serve (try clear ice!)
Hot Spiked Whiskey Cider (Serves 6)
• 6 cups apple cider
• 1 cup whiskey
• ½ teaspoon whole cloves
• 3 cinnamon sticks
• Orange slices and whole cranberries to garnish
1. For the Lowball: Combine and stir the apple cider and whiskey in a lowball glass. Add ice and garnish with an orange wheel.
2. For the Hot Cider: Combine the cloves, cinnamon sticks, and apple cider in a medium pot. Warm over low heat for 30 minutes. Skim any particulate that forms.
Stir in the whiskey. Ladle into mugs, garnish, and enjoy.
Maple Old Fashion
Love a good Old Fashioned? We’ve taken this classic and added a unique spin that is perfect for the season.
• 2 oz. (¼ cup) Bourbon whiskey
• 1 tsp. maple syrup
• 4 dashes Angostura bitters
• Orange peel for garnish
• Maraschino cherry for garnish
• Ice for serving (try clear ice!)
1. In a lowball glass, stir the bourbon, maple syrup, and bitters. Add a large clear ice cube.
2. Use a knife to remove a 1″ wide strip of the orange peel. Squeeze the orange peel into the glass to release the oils. Gently run the peel around the edge of the glass, then place it in the glass. Garnish with a cherry.
Jekyll & Gin Glowing Cocktail
• 3 oz. gin
• ½ oz. lemon juice
• 1 tsp. grenadine
• 1 handful ice
• Splash of tonic water
1. Add the gin, lemon juice, and grenadine to a cocktail shaker. Shake until thoroughly mixed. Pour the blend into a large glass filled with ice.
2. Top with the tonic water. Garnish with a glow stick (optional).
Poison Apple Cocktail
This drink is all about the edible glitter! To create the swirled effect, everything must be well-mixed. If you don't have a cocktail shaker, a blender should do the trick!
• 1 cup apple cider
• 1/3 cup cranberry juice
• 2 oz. Fireball
• 1 oz. grenadine
• ¼ tsp. edible gold glitter
• Handful of ice
1. Combine all ingredients in cocktail shaker and fill with ice. Shake for about 30 seconds, until contents are well mixed, and the shaker is cold. Pour into a glass and serve.